Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Upcoming Releases

Several kind readers have contacted me to find out when the follow-up to Ascent will be out. I plan on releasing two books in the upcoming months.

My next planned release is Ruin (The Toll Witch, Book One). I'm currently editing this book. I had hoped to have it out around Christmas but I'm re-writing portions of it so it's looking more like January. Once I send it off to the editor we'll do a cover reveal on the blog.

The follow-up to Ascent will be released after Ruin. I'm guessing it will be out in March and as I get closer to completion I'll update here. The book is pretty far along and the plot is taking exciting turns. I hope you like it.

I have two other completed books that at some point I'll release. One is a book I don't think will do well, but, who knows? I have no idea, really. The other is an adult book, a Bridget Jones meets the boardroom type book. I have to stagger these as it gets rather expensive paying for the editing and cover art.

Don't think I'm a fast writer. I've been writing for a LONG time. My first two books won't see the light of day. Nobody wants to read those poor books.

Hope you all are enjoying the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. This is the post I referred to. So do you see a vast difference from your first books versus your newest ones? If you don't mind answer me with a tweet when you have the time. Thankies! And good to meet you too. I'm off to read some of your book blurbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    Yes, I do see a big difference. That being said, some people write great first books, so I don't want to discount that fact. I wasn't one of those people. I'll write a blog post about it. I'm awful at blogging, obviously. LOL.

    ReplyDelete