Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Book Blogger Directory

A shout out to Book Blogger Directory for putting together a list of book bloggers in one easy to use location.

Indie publishing is such a big world to navigate. One most important resources is book bloggers. Are you looking for a blogger to review your book and don't know where to look? Here is a master list of book bloggers that review YA material provided by the Book Blogger Directory. You can find the list is here and here.

Another place to find book bloggers is Twitter. Once you start following book bloggers Twitter will start recommending others. It's also a great place to find book reviews and get the scoop on the "must read" books.

Thank you to the Book Blogger Directory for putting the list together!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. You just made my life a lot easier. Exactly what I needed. I followed your blog from KB YA fight club. Nice to meet you. Drop by at my blog when you have time.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz - You're welcome. I haven't started sending copies yet, but I wanted to remind myself where the list is! :) I'll definitely stop by your blog.

    ReplyDelete